Engineered Precision the
Tighter dimensional tolerances guarantee a properly seated bullet and ensure successful firing each time the trigger is pulled. By maintaining military/match specs, we provide the shooter with a precision product touting exceptional consistency. A product that thrives in an environment where it’s the first shot that counts.
- Mercurial nitrite testing: Confirms quality and consistency of the final product, resistance to corrosion, and a long life.
- Vickers hardness testing: Exact locations on the casing base, neck, and head are tested for hardness, ensuring durable and reliable performance.
- Smaller manufacturing runs: Provides greater attention to detail and tighter quality standards compared to larger manufacturers.
- Military/match spec: Dimensions are held to a tighter standard so that the final product performs exceptionally every time.
- Automated dimensional inspection: Precise measurements of the dimensional aspects of each casing ensure vital performance charactistics are achieved. Concentricity, wall thickness, hardness, and uniformity are guaranteed from part to part and lot to lot.
- Cartridge custimization: Each cartridge design can be dimensionally customized for use with specific weapons and projectiles.